Monday, March 25, 2013

The Time I Witnessed A Lady-Boy Hooker Work His Magic




Disclaimer: this post will have language unsuitable for those with impressionable minds, who do not like the mention of lady-boys, and who do not like chocolate. If you don’t like chocolate stop reading, because you are obviously not human, and I do not want a monster reading my blog.
So, this story is probably in my top ten favorite things to tell people about myself. (Also on that list is the fact that I’m probably Incan royalty, and that I used to want to be a fire truck when I was a kid). I had initially planned on saving this story for a later date, but it’s a nice memory I have with my best friends from high school, and I really miss them.
At the end of my senior year of high school my best friends and I took a grad trip to Koh Samui, Thailand. Practically everyone from my year went there for their grad trip. I had saved money all year for the trip, and after our graduation we finally left. The trip was basically a week of doing whatever we wanted.
Every day in Koh Samui followed the same formula. We woke up, got breakfast at the hotel restaurant, lied on the beach all day, and ate lunch on the beach. Then we went home, put on our faces and a cute outfit and went out for dinner. Typically, dinner was accompanied with cocktails, and afterwards we headed for a bar. Then, when it was sufficiently late we headed to the “it club,” the Green Mango, and danced the night away.
The night of this story was a bit different, though. Some of my friend’s friends invited us to go to their hotel to hang out on the beach for a while after the club. When we got back to our hotel at about five in the morning we were starving. The street vendors were still up and running, so we ordered some Pad Thai and began to scarf it down.
However, as we were eating, a rather skimpily dressed lady-boy hooker (Thailand is known for them) drove by on a scooter yelling, “NOBODY FUCK ME TONIGHT!”
 I’m not even kidding.
Obviously my best friends and I were all amused so we kind of giggled to ourselves but continued to eat. She/he came back to the corner where we were eating and sidled up to a middle aged, chunky, white man.  His greeting to the man was, “I have big dick for you. I have nice, big dick for you.”
Our eyes were huge by this time, but the conversation only continued. The white man politely shook his head and laughed saying, “No thanks, I have a girlfriend.” That’s when the lady-boy argued, “I think you have boyfriend, not girlfriend.”
We didn’t hear the rest of their conversation because we were beside ourselves at this point. We were trying to contain our laughter, but we couldn’t keep quiet. One of my friends began to make remarks in Chinese.  We were in Thailand, so we figured Chinese would be safe.
We thought wrong. The white man must have sensed our amusement, because he started to yell at us, something along the lines of, “What? You think this is funny? You’re judging me?” We realized that it was probably time to make an exit, so we quickly got up and ran across the street to our hotel.
I can’t remember much else after this, but I remember that we were really excited to tell people about what had happened. I even told my parents when I got back from the trip.
Now that I haven’t seen my friends in about a year and a half I’m so thankful that we were able to take this trip together. It was a great way to say goodbye to each other before we left for college. Also, it resulted in the great night of the lady-boy hooker on a scooter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment